Odd Fellows Documents and Links
Roberts Code of California and General Code Information
- SGL Constitution and Code of General Law 2018
- Roberts Code of California Odd Fellow Laws 2018
- SGL Constitution and Code of General Law 2017
- SGL Trials and Offenses Forms 01-06-2020
- 2017 Roberts_17.01
- Roberts Code ver 16.00 New 2016 Update
- Roberts Code ver 15.01 New 2015 Update
- 2015 Homes By Laws
- Roberts Code ver 14.03 New 2014 Update
- Roberts Code ver 13.01 New 2013 Update
- Roberts Code ver 12.23 New 2012 Update
2018 Annual Report
Contact the Grand Secretary for information and questions.
Phone: (408) 753-9663
Frank Christy’s Book on California Odd Fellowship
By-Laws For The Home, Camp, Foundation, and Children’s Home
Eye Vision Fund Application
Grand Lodge and Rebekah Assembly Application for Member Benefits
Dissolution of Corporation And Merger Sample
- Dissolution for Corps – Download a copy of Domestic Nonprofit Corporation Certificate of Dissolution
- Mission Peak 114 Merger – Sample of an Odd Fellows Lodge merger
Grand Lodge Education Grant
One of the ancient admonitions of our Order is to “educate the orphan”. In accordance with that worthy goal, the family of Triffle P. and Annie G. Ivancovich have made a generous donation to establish Davis Odd Fellows Charities, Inc. (a 501(c)(3) corporation) to operate a scholarship fund for the benefit of orphans and young men and women who grew up in the foster care system. This fund can provide scholarships of between $5,000 to $10,000 for recipients. There are stringent requirements to qualify, but the fund is available for applicants from throughout the USA. The eligibility requirements are listed on the forms.
Forms are available on the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge website. Click here to access.
There are two forms to fill out to apply for a scholarship. There is a nomination form – any Odd Fellow or Rebekah may nominate a worthy candidate. And there is a simple application form, to be completed by the young man or woman applying for the funds. The deadline for receipt of submissions is listed on the application forms. All nomination and application forms should be mailed or delivered to:
Davis Odd Fellows Charities, Inc.
Attn: David Rosenberg, President
Odd Fellows Hall
415 Second Street
Davis CA 95616
Lodge Photos and Information
- Lodge Photos and Information Web Page – View a listing of California Odd Fellows Lodges. Information can be sorted in a variety of way. Includes photos of many Odd Fellows Lodges.
- Odd Fellows Items For Sale – Purchase Odd Fellows related items. (Call For Current Prices)
- Hats and Shirts – Order Odd Fellows branded hats, shirts, and more.
- Sale Items – Special sale items, pins, hats, etc.
The guidelines to the SGL Membership Program by sections. Click on each sections to get that part of the Membership Program
- A Frateral Experience
- The 3 Link Fraternity
- Certificate Veteran Jewel or Button
- Transfer Certificate
- Withdrawl Cards
- Dispensation Form
- Coflict of Interest Policy, Sample – A sample policy to help identify potential conflicts of interest.
- Confict of Interest Policy – In .doc format.
- Whistleblower Policy
- Sample Bylaws – Download a template for creating or updating the by-laws for your Odd Fellow Lodge.